Early Childhood Educator - Beth Shir Shalom
Name of School: Beth Shir Shalom
Job Title: Early Childhood Educator
Beth Shir Shalom is a small reform synagogue in Santa Monica. We offer a full day program from 8:00-5:30 for children 18 months until Kindergarten ready.
We are currently interviewing prospective Early Childhood Professionals to join our team for Summer and Fall of 2018. The right Candidate/s will have a minimum 12 units of early childhood education and an invested interest to keep learning in the field of Child Development. The right candidate will be flexible, patient, and work well in a team teaching environment. Knowledge of Judaism and the ability to teach Jewish values is a plus.
All ECC Staff must have:
- Current TB clearance (at least 1 year from hire),
- Ability to lift children between 15-40 lbs on a regular basis,
- Sincere passion and love for children of all ages,
- Experience working effectively with parents, and a
- Desire to continue education and engage in professional development opportunities.
Please send cover letter and submit resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Employment Type (full time/part time) or hours/days per week? Part time/ Full time
Preferred Degree: Minimum 12 units of Child Development and 3 units of Infant Toddler or Admin
Location (City): Santa Monica
Preferred method of communication: Email
Start date: Sat, 09/01/2018
Salary range: TBD
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 310-829-2517
Contact Information: Robin Masnicoff