Early Childhood Educator - Beth Shir Shalom - Santa Monica
Beth Shir Shalom is a small reform synagogue in Santa Monica. We offer a full day Pre school program from 8:00-5:30 for children 18 months until Kindergarten ready.
We are currently interviewing prospective Early Childhood Professionals to join our teaching team for Fall of 2018. The right Candidate/s will have a minimum 12 units of early childhood education and an invested interest to keep learning in the field of Child Development. The right Preschool teacher candidate will be flexible, patient, and work well in a team teaching environment. Knowledge of Judaism and the ability to teach Jewish values is a plus.
All ECC Staff must have:
- Current TB clearance (at least 1 year from hire)
- Ability to lift children between 15-40 lbs on a regular basis
- Sincere passion and love for children of all ages
- Experience working effectively with parents.
- Desire to continue education and engage in professional development opportunities.
Please send cover letter and submit resume
Employment Type (full time/part time) or hours/days per week? Full and Part time
Preferred Degree: Min 12 Units in Child Development
Location (City): Santa Monica
Preferred method of communication: Email
Start date: Mon, 08/27/2018
Salary range: 17-22
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 310-829-2517
Contact Information: Robin Masnicoff Director of ECC