Entrepreneurship Cohort with Michael Green
Entrepreneurship Cohort: Building an Entrepreneurship Studio Lab and Curriculum (Grades 6-12) With Michael Cohen (The Tech Rabbi)
These workshops are closed to the general public.
Michael Cohen at ISTE2018
There will be four sessions held on December 17, 2018, January 9, March 14, and April 8, 2019
from 8:30 AM-3:30 PM
Locations will vary at BJE Schools - for location information please contact Rabbi Jim Rogozen
Cohort of educators would engage in a series of workshops during the 2018-2019 school year to support and train them in developing an entrepreneur studio lab and course at their respective schools. The workshops would consist of direct instruction, research seminars, and collaboration between cohort members to succeed in the launch of their school programs.
- What is Entrepreneurship and Intraprenuership?
- Methods to help students develop self-awareness, empathy, and community building skills
- How to support students in research and organization of projects
- How to support student goal setting and action planning
- How to support students in developing and problem solving during a project
- Using the Design Thinking model to develop problem solving skills
- How to create a pitch deck and pitch a business idea
- How to reflect, review, and refine projects during and after project completion