Youth Coordinator - Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills
Name of organization: Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills
Job Title: Youth Coordinator
At Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills, we are a Reform, diverse, inviting, congregation, rethinking Religious School! We are committed to offering a meaningful 21st century Jewish experience to all of our youth. Our goals are to create a strong, nurturing and open-minded community that enables the children to find their own identity and language for what it means to be Jewish. We are seeking a dynamic, creative, growth-minded and energetic Youth Coordinator who will be responsible for goal-setting, planning and implementation of Jewish youth programming for grades 6-12. He/she will work closely with the Rabbi Educator. The weekly schedule will be flexible as most programming takes place in the evenings and on weekends. Must be an energetic, self-starter, and committed Jew who is able to engage with students and have a strong desire to make things happen.
6-10 hours per week.
$25 per hour – approx. 40 weeks.
• Oversee and develop the entire Youth Department including TEmTY & the Junior Youth Group.
• Hiring and training chaperones for events.
• Once a month events should be planned in coordination with TEmTY students.
• Integrate youth projects into larger PASSPORT program.
• Coordinate with Madrichim program.
• Develop social media presence.
• Develop leadership board for both TEmTY & Junior Youth Group.
• Outreach to families of students.
• Promote NFTY events
Employment Type (full time/part time) or hours/days per week? 6-10 hours per week. Approx. 40 weeks.
Preferred Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Location (City): Beverly Hills
Preferred method of communication: Email
Start date: Sun, 08/27/2017
Salary range: $25 per hour
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 310-409-2950
Contact Information: [email protected]