Teacher Assistants - Cheder Menacham
Cheder Menachem is seeking part-time teacher assistants who are self-motivated, innovative, and supportive of the mission of the school. Our school was founded to provide an exemplary well rounded Judaic and general academic education to children in our area. Its educational policies are inclusive and individualized and they encourage students to utilize their individual potential and strive for excellence. Faculty members are chosen for their ability as well as desire to teach and they are role models in both their behavior and dedication to their vocation.
This position is for the 2021-2022 school year. Candidates must be available to teach on campus.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with creating an environment of respect and rapport in the classroom.
- Establish and model a culture of learning in the classroom.
- Assist with managing classroom procedures and student behavior including their peer-to-peer social interactions.
- Maintain a collegial and professional relationship with colleagues. Work collaboratively with colleagues and school administration to further students learning and the total school experience for the students.
- Duties detailed in the school’s schedule of duties.
- Responsibility for the supervision of class at all times. Full participation on yard/dismissal duty before and/or after school as specified by the school schedule.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 1:45-4:30 pm
Salary: $18 an hour
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]